Business Start-Up ProgramYou have an idea for a product or business and are unsure how to start. You're concerned using an experienced lawyer will be too costly to afford.
New businesses need access to quality advice. To ensure you receive the legal and business advice you need at an affordable price we offer our "Business Start-up Program"™ to first time entrepreneurs. For a fixed fee of $2500* the Business Start-up Program provides our clients with:
- Initial half-hour consultation free of charge
- Incorporation of a company
- 2 hours of telephone or email support, whenever you need to talk, to provide you with the ongoing strategic and legal advice you need to make your new business a success
- Strategic advice to minimize personal liability
- Partnership or shareholder agreement with your co-founders or initial investors to protect your and their interests
- Government regulatory compliance
*Does not include government filing fees or out-of pocket expenses.