Professional ServicesRoss · Rumbell services a broad range of businesses from start-ups to established companies in the hi-tech, bricks and mortar, and services sectors.
We assist those who take a dynamic view of business; who wish to expand and grow either organically or by acquisition and merger. We assist businesses and investors who face difficult decisions about raising or investing capital, unrolling distribution and sales strategies, human resource issues or, insolvency or winding up. We have the skills required to help our clients succeed with their plans. Many of our clients view us as integral components of their business and management teams. We structure our fees and retainers to the needs and financial capabilities of our clients.
For start-upsWe assist clients in planning and establishing new businesses geared for success. For first time entrepreneurs we also maintain a fixed priced Business Start-up Program.
- Choosing a business structure - sole proprietorship, partnership, joint venture, incorporation
- Getting into business - self start-up, buying a business, franchising
- Financing a business - self funding, raising equity capital from friends and family, angel investors, venture capital investors, bank financing, private lenders
- Business planning and strategy
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Regulatory compliance
For established BusinessesWe provide a full range of services required by established and growing businesses.
- Domestic and international commercial agreements such as - technology licensing and support, joint ventures and partnerships, OEM and distribution agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Employee termination and severance
- Corporate governance, board, shareholder and investor relations
- M&A - buying or selling a business or division
- Regulatory compliance - business registrations, securities laws, privacy laws, etc.
Raising CapitalOur background in venture capital and commercial lending enables us to assist clients to plan for, raise and close private and institutional equity investments and bank financings.
- Strategies for raising capital
- Setting investment terms - drafting or responding to term sheets
- Negotiating and closing equity and loan financings
- Securities law and regulatory compliance
- Investor relations
Succession PlanningWe assist business owners and individuals in assessing and executing plans for orderly business transitions and succession planning.
- Preparing for a transfer of your business to family members, employees and other purchasers
- Family Trusts
- Estate Freezes
- Powers of Attorney for Property and for Personal Care
- Estate Administration